Customer Success Team
Our Customer Success Team is responsible for enabling the success of day-to-day functions within the WiEat ecosystem, including interface with restaurants, drivers, customers, and other team members.
Ideal candidates will:
- Value high levels of customer service and continuous improvement of customer experiences.
- Be adept at digital communications and primed to succeed in a digital-first environment.
- Possess great skill with managing competing priorities on a demanding timeline.
- Have great focus, eye for detail, and a continuous drive to excel.
- Apply their knowledge to facilitate successful outcomes with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate proactive problem-solving, documentation, communication, and support where needed.
Your work will be assessed in the following areas:
- Onboarding of restaurants and managing relationships and customer service processes.
- Management of drivers and monitoring of progress benchmarked against expectations.
- Ability to interface with customers and resolve issues including but not limited to driver routing, restaurant communications and customer satisfaction using online tools.
- Management of invoices, refunds, documentation, and reporting as appropriate.
- Facilitating restaurants with menu uploads and/or changes upon request.
- Engaging restaurants and assisting with managing their interface including ensuring orders are accepted and dispatched in a timely manner.
- Collection, management, and documentation of feedback from customers.
- Assisting with training of other personnel in the administrative, procurement, or delivery functions.
- Collaboration with administrative team members to achieve organizational objectives.
- Marketing communications in-person and digitally as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.