Information we collect
In this Policy, “Personal Information” means personally identifiable information that specifically identifies someone as an individual and includes those items listed below.
Registering for Account
When you register for an account with us (an “Account”), we collect and store the Personal Information that you provide us, which may include:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number;
- billing information such as credit card number and billing address;
- unique identifiers such as a user name, account number and password; and
- other information required to provide the Services.
We use this information to create an Account for you, provide you with the Services and communicate with you about your Account and the Services.
When you contact us, we may collect, store and use the Personal Information that you provide us, such as your name, email address, phone number and other information you choose to provide in the content of your message, so that we can respond to your inquiry.
Other Uses of Your Personal Information
We may also use Personal Information that we collect to help provide you with better service. It also helps our advertisers and partners provide you with more relevant offers, which in turn helps cover the cost of our Services to you. Among other things, the Personal Information we collect enables us to:
- Improve our Services;
- Ensure that content on our Services is presented most effectively for you and your computer;
- Communicate with you;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Customize the content and advertising you see;
- Provide you with additional information we think is of interest to you; and
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information and validate your user rights.
For the purpose of this Policy, “Non-Personal Information” means (1) information that does not directly identify you; and (2) “aggregate” and “de-personalized” information, which is data we collect about the use of the Services from which personally identifiable information has been removed.
When you access or use the Services, we may use “cookies” and other technologies, such as pixel tags, locally shared objects, clear GIFs and web beacons, to track what you view and interact with on the Services. We treat information collected by cookies and similar technologies as Non-Personal Information.
A “cookie” is a small bit of record-keeping information that is stored on your computer. The cookies that we use do not include Personal Information and may be used to (1) help you navigate around the Services, (2) monitor how many people are using the Services, and (3) track trends.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can disable cookies or set your browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Disabling cookies may affect your ability to access the Services.
Our servers may log Non-Personal Information about your use of the Services, such as: (1) your, or your customers’ (if applicable), search activity, pages viewed, date and time of activity; and (2) any information provided by your, or your customers’(if applicable), computers or mobile devices in connection with your use of the Services, such as browser type, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
We, along with Google Analytics and other third-party service providers, analyze the information that is collected when you visit or access our Services, as well as IP address and location when the App is used. Data such as browser characteristics, user preferences, and other information is reviewed, analyzed and used to enhance the user experience.
In certain circumstances, we may share any or all information we have collected, including Personal Information, with third parties. For example:
- We may disclose your Personal Information to our affiliates, trusted local food and delivery partners to provide the Services to you;
- We may share your Personal Information during due diligence or in preparation for or after a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation;
- If you permit us, we may share your Personal Information with third parties who might send you marketing and promotional information;
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to anyone who is helping us make our Services available and functional, like technical agents, payment processing vendors, and other subcontractors;
- As in any transaction, if you provide your credit card information to us for purchases, your credit card company will be presented with all relevant information about us, item(s) purchased, cost and other information necessary to process the transaction;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information under a legal obligation, to enforce or apply our contractual agreements or as otherwise permitted under applicable privacy and data protection laws; and
- We may share Non-Personal Information with others, such as advertisers, sponsors, and business partners.
We may also disclose Personal Information to our service providers to process Personal Information on our behalf or assisting in the operation of the Services or our other products. We require that these parties agree to process such Personal Information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Third party privacy policies
We may make available third party links through hyperlinks or otherwise enable you to access third party products or services from the Services that are not affiliated with or controlled by us. We are not responsible for those parties, the content of their products or services, or the use of information you provide to them. Providing links or otherwise enabling access to third party products or services does not constitute sponsorship of or affiliation with those people or companies. You recognize and agree that we are not liable for any third parties use of your Personal Information and you should review the privacy policies of these third parties.
You may sign up to receive marketing or promotional communications from us. Where you have opted-in, we may use your Personal Information to inform you about us, our products and our Services, including promotional offers and events.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, you can opt-out at any time by:
- Using the unsubscribe feature found in our emails and other electronic communications;
- Contacting us through the Services; or
- Contacting us via email at email@example.com.
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. We may provide you with notice of such modifications, by sending you an email message or otherwise bringing it to your attention in the Services. Your continued use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the modifications to this Policy. If you disagree with any changes to this Policy, you will need to stop using the Services and deactivate your Account.
Should you have any questions relating to this Policy or our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at the following address:
The Summit Unit 3, 15-19 St. Andrew’s Wynd Road, Moka, Maraval, Trinidad & Tobago
+1 (868) 366-9328
Driver Support Hotline:
+1 (868) 363-4555